Frequently Asked Questions about our PTOY and their answers can be found below.
When did the crowdsale take place?
The crowdsale opened on May 31, 2017 at 09:00 AM PST, and closed on June 3, 2017 at 1:30 PM PST.
Further details are available:
- Please see this blog post for more information on exchanges, how to see PTOY in MyEtherWallet, and more.
- Here is the official press release announcing the results. Here is a screenshot of a table we published in the recap.
- Here is a screenshot of the crowd sale progress dashboard as it ended at 1:30 PM EST on June 3.
What were the key purchase details I should know about the crowdsale?
Here are key purchase details to be aware of:
- Price of PTOY without bonus: 1692, as confirmed on May 31, 2017
- Bonus: 20% bonus the first 10 days/10% bonus the next 10 days/0% after that
- Minimum objective: 5.000 ETH
- Max PTOY total supply: 100.000.000 PTOY
- Max PTOY sold by crowdsale: 70.000.000 PTOY
- Min PTOY sold by crowdsale: 2.295.000 PTOY
- All unsold tokens will be burned
How much PTOY does Patientory hold?
The Patientory Foundation is the holder of the 30,000,000 Patientory tokens. 20,000,000 is reserved for future research and development regarding healthcare use cases. The remaining 10,000,000 will be distributed to the team over the course of 5 years after meeting milestones.
How much did you raise during the crowd sale?
$7.2 million USD.
What exchanges will you be traded on?
For now, we will be traded on EtherDelta, Liqui, Bittrex, TokenMarket, ICObazaar, HitBTC, Changelly and Radar Relay.
Does Patientory comment on the PTOY market?
No. We do not comment on pricing, volatility, or the direction the market is heading. Individuals are welcome to join and participate in our Telegram and/or Slack communities. Both contain vigorous speculation and robust discussion on all aspects of the cryptocurrency market, including PTOY.
When did the Patientory pre-sale take place?
The Patientory pre-sale took place May 2, 2017 to May 30, 2017.
What is the name of Patientory’s native token?
What standard does PTOY token adhere to?
What was the conversion rate of PTOY/ETH? When will that price be known?
The ratio of PTOY/ETH was determined to be 2033.77 PTOY/ETH at the time the crowd sale and was based on the value of ETH on May 31, 2017. Pre-sale purchasers also got that ratio at that time.
How much was raised during the pre-sale?
What were the crowdsale terms of agreement?
Please find the crowdsale terms of agreement here.
We understand you still might have further questions. Feel free to reach us here and we’ll get back to you at the earliest!