FULL STACK DEVELOPER
You’ll be responsible for taking ownership over products, building great code, and proactively ensuring the quality and performance of the Patientory platform. As you scope and build new features, you’ll leverage appropriate APIs, tools, and frameworks. You’ll be making informed decisions about what existing resources to integrate into the Patientory platform vs. which to develop in-house.
What We’re Looking for:
- A proven track record of building great code as a software engineer
- Django, Flask, or a similar python web application framework
- PostgreSQL and/or MySQL
- REST APIs (building and consuming)
Nice to Have:
- Experience building scalable and performant services
- A track record of completing interesting projects
- Proven proficiency in building and running tests to ensure high-quality code
- Ability to communicate effectively across both technical and non-technical teams
- Experience building HIPAA compliant software
If you are passionate about solving problems and writing great code, we’d love to hear from you. Shoot us a note with your résumé at email@example.com.